Opportunity to start as a contractor and get converted as a Full-Time Employee with a bouquet of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance, 401K, vacation, sick leave etc., in addition to a competitive compensation package.
- Provides information on various complex customer service issues requiring knowledge of life and health insurance, retirement, annuity, and investment products and transactions, focusing on customer satisfaction, quality, and efficiency.
- Communicates with customers regarding service requests or problems; documents evaluates and resolves customer inquiries.
- Thoroughly document all contacts and conversations; follow up as required.
- Works with other departments to complete customer requests as needed and minimize escalations.
- Gains proficiency in various administration and automated workflow systems.
- Processes complex and varied service requests.
- Represents the client with professional pride to internal and external customers.
- Consistently meets/exceeds set quality and productivity metrics.
- Functions w/in a team-based environment and actively participates in achieving team goals. Meets/exceeds performance metrics as determined by the department.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Up to 1-year experience with call centre or customer service experience/training.
- Fundamental computer knowledge and manoeuvrability within window applications.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft office suite, specifically Word and Excel.
NLB Services is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!