The primary focus of the Recruiting Specialist is to provide exceptional support to our Life Sciences customers and job seekers by sourcing and engaging qualified candidates for a variety of scientific positions.
Kelly Scientific Resources:
Kelly Scientific partners with life sciences organizations and talent communities across a number of industries including Biotechnology, Chemical, Industrial, Diagnostic, Environmental and Consumer Goods such as Food & Beverage. We're the most recognized brand for scientific staffing in the world, so we draw higher-caliber talent and job opportunities, while touching geographies and disciplines that many competitors can't cover. On average, we place 77,000+ employees annually in the Life Sciences industry.
To learn more, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and identify candidates for high volume life sciences positions through various channels, including internal position responses, employee referrals, internet advertisement, internet data mining, direct recruiting, job fairs, etc.
- Evaluate candidates' resumes against position requisition criteria for determine appropriate level of qualification.
- Partner with other Recruiters to work through challenges, brainstorm, share best practices and offer additional support where needed.
- Communicate Hiring Process improvements and other important information to contract employees.
- Utilize and update candidate information in the Applicant Tracking System.
What We Offer:
· The Life Sciences Recruiter will participate in a hands-on training and development program so he/she is equipped to hit the ground running with confidence without prior sales experience.
· Compensation includes base compensation plus an incentive plan and an indepth benefits program inclusive of a variety of medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401k with company match, 3.5 weeks PTO + 7 paid holidays, Health Savings Account and more.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field such as Biology preferred or professional work experience in a life sciences-related role such as a Lab Technician.
- Must reside in or near San Diego or Orange, CA.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Must be proficient with PCs, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet and other related software.
- Must be able to work independently and use various media for research and sourcing.
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly Scientific Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly Scientific Resources is a specialty service of Kelly Services®. As the world's largest provider of HR solutions to the scientific community, Kelly Scientific Resources is focused exclusively on placing skilled scientific professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time science jobs across a full spectrum of related industries and disciplines, including:
- Clinical Trials / Clinical
- Clinical Research
- Consumer Products
- Drug Discovery and Safety
- Environmental Health
- Food Science
- Health Physics
- Production and Manufacturing
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Research and Development
Kelly Scientific Resources employees work more than 7 million hours in positions ranging from clinical research associates to molecular biologists to biochemists—from entry level to Ph.D.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile