To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1100 Kermit Drive
Nashville, TN 37217
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Executive
OpenWorks • Nashville, TN
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who We Are
At OpenWorks, our strength lies in improving our customer’s results by consistently making their facility cleaner, safer and healthier. We’re proud to set the standard for customer retention in our industry. None of this would be possible without hiring and developing the best employees.
OpenWorks is leading facility solutions provider, founded in 1983, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with regional offices nationwide. Through our Franchise Owners and Preferred Partners, OpenWorks services more than 2,500 customers each day across the United States.
What You'll Do
As a Sales Account Executive with OpenWorks, you will be directly responsible for selling comprehensive facility services packages to commercial businesses in your region. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals by staying ahead of weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics.
● Generate new leads by prospecting, networking, acting as an assertive hunter
● Own and manage a sales funnel of up to 750 prospects
● Consult, educate and strategize to sell OpenWorks’ facility services to C-Level executives
● Participate in professional and personal development programs to refine sales skills
● Successfully transition your clients to an account manager after closing the sale
What We’re Looking For in You
● Hunter mentality, who enjoys a competitive, quota-driven sales environment
● Strong communication and tenacity – no fear of the phone
● Solid performance history of meeting goals and winning awards in a B2B sales environment
What'll Make You Standout
● You’re a polished, energetic hunter in business development
● Compelling presentation skills that inspire a call to action
● Genuine relationship builder who exudes professionalism and confidence to close the deal
● Competitive athletes, community leaders, and military service
What You'll Get
● Competitive base pay with performance based promotions
● Monthly, quarterly, annual commissions, bonuses
● Chance to win Annual President’s Club Trip and other contests
● $400 monthly auto allowance
● Cell phone reimbursement
● Company issued Microsoft Surface Pro
● 401k retirement savings plan with generous company match
● Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
● Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
● Fitness reimbursement
Why We're Different
The OpenWorks culture is focused on promotion from within, which is achieved by our commitment to training and developing an outstanding team of professionals. If you work hard, you'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. Our team is driven to accomplish great things in the work place so they can enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. We invite you to connect with us on Linkedin and Facebook!
OpenWorks is an equal opportunity employer.