To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
- Samantha Clements
- Phone: 513-401-9956
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software QA Automation Architect
Interactive Business Systems (IBS) • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a Software QA Automation Architect for a full-time role.
The successful candidate will lead a QA automation testing team and serve as a SME for implementing automation frameworks, setting processes and creating best practices for automation strategies.
- Select tools and technologies for product test automation for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Apply solid software programming practices and appropriate automation technologies to meet the short and long term automation goals of the organization
- Build strategies in order to align long term goals for test automation working with the roadmap, tools, framework and approach
- Maintain, improve and advance the QA automation framework and identify critical issues within the test automation approach
- Assess and provide cross platform and cross tooling automation solutions that can span the development delivery models
- Evaluate, select and formulate best approaches to apply automation solutions for different products, systems and processes and develop and utilize tools and programs to facilitate testing and automation of processes
- Develop methodologies and discipline across the QA practice for test automation
- Work closely with developers and quality analysts to drive a successful automation strategy
- Validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments regarding the IT department and their initiatives
- Ensure improvement efforts align with the organization’s objectives
- Contribute to project plans and requirements while applying existing project standards
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field or appropriate equivalent business experience
- 7+ experience with a focus on QA and automation testing
- Strong object oriented programming skills preferable with Java
- Experience with web, client/server desktop and mainframe applications
- Experience with troubleshooting Windows operating system issues, networking and domain environments
- Willing to earn certifications within one year of hire
- Experience with any of the following:
- Java, Bitbucket, Git, Selenium WebDrive, Page Object Model, QA Symphony, Hiperstation, Jira, SQL, Web Services, XML/SOAP, Eclipse, Visual Studio and TFS, Agile and or Scrum
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (sclements@Ibs.com)
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.