To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Taylor, MI 48180
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Solution Architect
MSX International • Taylor, MI
Posted 1 month ago
MSX International is currently seeking a Senior Solution Architect. The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Three to five years minimum experience that will be responsible for understanding technical business requirements, and defining technical architecture based solutions that align to the company’s Patterns and Standards
- We do not want Technical leads looking to make this their first Solution Architecture role
- Full application/system development lifecycle knowledge and experience
- Expertise in interoperability standards and methods
- Expertise with methods and implementation technologies such as web services and micro services
- Outstanding and proven leadership skills in working with senior-level management helping in decision making
- Previous experience as lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise initiatives
- Public Cloud experience is preferred
- Support the application team in the development of the technical design and documentation
- Provides support such as troubleshooting to application performance issues
- Participate in vendor solution evaluation processes
- Lead/Participate Proof of Concept efforts or experiments within the Mobility space
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple project efforts simultaneously
- Strong architecture knowledge with experience in providing technical solutions for projects
- Excellent problem solving skills including leading problem solving teams
- Self-starter, ability to work independently but still can work within group to deliver top notch solutions
- Self-researcher, ability to research a technology and provide insight to project team
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms, frameworks, architecture patterns and design patterns
- Experience with interoperability and the myriad of ways to exchange data effectively and securely
- Architecting public facing solutions on public Cloud platforms
- Negotiation skills and ability to work with several and diverse set of stakeholders/customers
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment patterns
- Understanding of Disaster Recovery and highly available scalable global architectures. (99.99 percent availability or less than 1 hour of scheduled and unscheduled downtime per year with greater than 3M global connections)
- Mobile application design and implementation
- Mobile Telephony
- Mobile protocol knowledge
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Knowledge of automotive standards and processes
- In Vehicle Systems software
- Experience in trouble shooting complex systems, performance testing and tuning
- Experience with client applications
- Network knowledge
- Experience working with global teams on complex consumer facing projects
- Mobile and Cloud application experience
- Infrastructure Architecture Competency
- Application Architecture Design Competency
- Bachelor or equivalent experience