To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Millworks Operations Manager/Production
REHAU • US-Nationwide
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
REHAU Inc, a leading international polymer manufacturer, is seeking a highly motivated Millworks Operations Manager/Production for our Millwork and Cabinetry Division based in Leesburg, VA. This division manufactures and sells custom kitchen cabinet doors and related products to professional cabinet shops. The Millworks Operations Manager/Production will work on improving our product quality with REHAU’s manufacturing plants and take a leading role in new product development.
· Industry-Competitive Base Salary + Performance Bonus
· Full Medical Benefits
· Company Laptop & Cellphone
· 401(k) and more!
· Research current market and benchmark similar products for new product developments
· Develop complete product solution including all required materials made and bought
· Drive transition from product concept to series production
· Manage manufacturing quality control process of all cabinet door and component products with REHAU’s fabrication network
· Coordinate quality related communication flow between customers, sales and manufacturing
· Visit manufacturers to make improvements, and co-develop new products
· Establish manufacturing related quality metrics including PPM rates, shipping optimization, packaging and training.
· Quickly resolve defects by determining root causes and work with manufacturing to implement solutions
· Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
· 2+ years of product development/manufacturing supervisory experience in the mill work/woodworking/cabinetry industry
· Product development experience in the millwork and cabinetry industry
· Experience in Solidworks
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to write technical instructions
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Team player who works well individually, as well as part of a team
· Willingness to travel nationally up to 30%