Job Title: DIRECTOR, PRODUCT INNOVATION
Compensation Package: up to $150k base DOE + 25-30% bonus
Location: ROSWELL, GA
In today’s world of technology, the recruitment and matching process has become automated, and personal relationships have become something of the past – we’re on a mission to change that! TalentStream specializes in helping organizations finding top talent in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain space. We provide talent on a Direct Hire and Contract-to-Hire basis.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an established consumer brands manufacturer who is currently looking for a DIRECTOR, PRODUCT INNOVATION to join their team.
ABOUT THE JOB
The DIRECTOR, PRODUCT INNOVATION’s responsibilities include ideation and development of new products through a stage gate or similar process and implementing improvements to existing products. The position reports to the SVP of Sales and Marketing, and has 3 direct reports.
Job functions for the DIRECTOR, PRODUCT INNOVATION position include, but are not be limited to:
● Develop new products related to the company’s existing portfolio and relevant to any new verticals as acquired in concert with stakeholder needs and company business model.
● Create commercialization roadmap for converting opportunities into revenue.
● Prioritize opportunities that will drive the biggest results in Sales, Margin, and Market Share
● Lead and manage new product development pipeline overseeing key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
● Develop and implement methods and procedures for auditing project lifecycle including costs of project, equipment and human capital requirements.
● Handle contract negotiations.
● Build the R&D team of the future beginning with review of function/role of current team and assessing strategy and requirements to meet company growth objectives.
● Key contributor to developing the overall company S&OP.