Johnson Service Group, a nationwide engineering and technical staffing firm, is currently hiring for a Maintenance Tech on 3rd shift for a client located near St. Charles, IL. A qualified candidate for the Maintenance Tech should be able to perform complex electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical general repairs throughout the plant.
- Work from instructions, prints, mechanical drawings, schematics and process specifications to:
- Independently troubleshoot problems and complete corrective actions on all electronic equipment including CNC equipment and programmable logic controllers.
- Complete initial installations and set-up for all electronic equipment including CNC equipment and programmable logic controllers.
- Prepare requisitions for all spare and repair parts as required for presentation to department head/activity leader/team leader.
- Assist in planning and implementing new electrical systems.
- Perform all general electrical repairs.
- Train and assist operators and other maintenance personnel as required.
- Perform necessary periodic maintenance on machines as required.
- Use various electrical testing devices, equipment, and chemicals per appropriate guidelines and procedures.
- Perform material handling activities using equipment, including forklifts, per appropriate guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in team problem solving as part of the departmental continuous improvement process.
- Follow all safety rules and keep work area clean and in an orderly condition.
- Wear all personal protective equipment as required by the safety policy.
- High school diploma, GED, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience that provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Electrical, electronic, pneumatic, mechanical and hydraulic analysis and repair. Forklift operation
Oil And Gas
Heating And Cooling
Repairing (Computer Systems)