· Take on a lead with a team of engineers to design, architect and build innovative, exceptional and well-engineered applications with intuitive, well-designed user interfaces that satisfy requirements.
· Participate in and help drive architecture and design decisions.
· Design and develop best practices for application development in an agile environment
· Participate in the team's scrum activities (daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and planning).
· Lead and influence design and architecture decisions and technical areas of improvement.
· Work with a team to take ownership of assigned tasks and ensure successful on-time completion.
· Design frameworks to help developers write high quality, well tested code.
· 5- 8 years of experience with web application development.
- 5+ years experience and thorough knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Development required, Java is an added plus.
- Experience with a wide variety of web development tools, techniques and technologies, such as Java, .NET, HTML, Angular, CSS, Responsive Design, relational and non-relational databases, or other related technologies with modern web application frameworks; we look for full stack developers.
- Experience refactoring existing code in addition to architecting new solutions.
- Proven results-oriented person with a delivery and quality focus.
- Passion for working in small teams with rapid development cycles.
- Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing.
- Experience with AWS is a bonus.
- Experience with e-commerce is desirable.
Amazon Web Services
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Java (Programming Language)
Scrum (Software Development)