To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3900 Forestville Road
Forestville, MD 20747
- Human Resources
- Phone: 2402966103
- Phone:: 301-263-7300
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Therapist
Vesta, Inc. • Forestville, MD
Posted 2 months ago
The Vesta. Inc location in Forestville is seeking a licensed clinician to provide clinical services to consumers. Vesta serves individuals who are suffering from a wide range of diagnosis including severe mental illness. Service provided would be individual, family, and group therapy as well as treatment planning and collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that consumers in our clinic and PRP program are receiving quality mental health care.
The position would support the outpatient clinic's which supports the day and residential program as well as community clients. These clinic's are growing rapidly and need an energetic, compassionate, team player.
Salary based on license and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Applicants MUST be licensed in the state of Maryland to provide mental health services (LGPC, LCPC, LGSW, LCSW-C, LGMFT, LCMFT, APRN).
Supervision will be provided for graduate level candidates.
- Provides individual and/or group sessions and social casework for residents/clients and their families.
- Serves as a member of the treatment team, working with other disciplines in diagnosing problems, formulating treatment plans, and evaluating progress.
- Provides necessary social work treatment in accordance with medical treatment plans and modifies these plans to further therapeutic goals.
- Prepares socio-psychiatric case history information, psychosocial assessment, and social work treatment plans, for use in pre-admission screening and diagnosis.
- Knowledge of child-centered play therapy; hypnosis and brief psychotherapy; grief and loss issues in play therapy for children; relationship enhancement therapy with couples and families; Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT); and Reality Therapy.
- Follows regulatory and billing requirements ensuring that all services delivered are compliant.
- Ability to provide clinical supervision preferred but not required.