Federal Business Development Research Analyst – Must be Public Trust Clearable
Founded in 2001, i360technologies, Inc. (i360) specializes in implementing Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) solutions for Federal Government agencies to modernize financial systems and reporting capabilities, to leverage best practices, to enable Financial Management business process and operational improvements, and to comply with Federal legislative requirements and Treasury mandates. We have gained an outstanding reputation built on a firm foundation of providing quality, efficiency, and integrity in our people and in our results. We serve as trusted advisors, providing the depth and breadth of experience and capabilities needed to achieve success and exceed our clients’ management and technology needs.
i360 has an immediate need for a Federal Business Development (BD) Research Analyst to support our Business Development Team. The Federal Research Analyst will strategically collaborate with i360’s leadership team to define go to market strategies, bring existing relationships within government and technology vendors/system integrators to identify and shape new opportunities, assist in building a qualified pipelines across service lines, and position i360 to sell our services and solutions. This is a new position that will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer. This hands-on position will make a great contribution to our company and has the opportunity to grow this segment of the company. This work is on-boarding now and is remote.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform research analysis of Federal contract opportunity pursuits across Civilian and DoD agencies to assist the leadership at i360 make informed decisions on future business opportunities. Use your communication and analytical skills to extract information and perceive patterns from a variety of sources such as procurement forecasts, SAM and others. Your intelligence findings will directly impact bid decisions, and help assist the i360 win high value contracts.
Specific Position Responsibilities Include:
1. Perform analysis, collection, and dissemination of critical capture information.
2. Provide BD intelligence to i360 executives, BD teams, and delivery consultants.
3. Participate with BD team members in gathering and delivering time-sensitive intelligence.
4. Potentially engage with high-ranking government officials who lead meaningful programs.
5. Analyze contract documentation and government spending to understand agency program trends
6. Ability to leverage computer technologies to aid i360 in capture activities as well as take on progressively greater leadership responsibilities.
Manage the sales process from initial identification through closure and “own” the sale. This includes:
- Prospect, target, and build qualified pipelines with prospective clients and specific opportunities
- Expand upon existing relationships with government and technology vendors/system integrators to further build a brand for i360 in the federal marketplace
- Develop credibility and relationships with Federal Government clients through fluency in our service areas as it relates to a range of business issues within the agencies
- Devise and execute sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding sales goals and assist i360 in further penetrating the market.
- Advise and educate account team leaders on i360’s value proposition and develop pursuit strategies, win themes, and solutions that meet the specific needs of the account/client
- Engage with industry and sector leaders to develop the i360 market strategies and solutions that will position i360 as a major contributor in the marketplace
- Manage all aspects of account growth, new business development, and customer relationship management across all levels of the account(s)
- Work closely with customers to identify and shape their near-term and long-term requirements
- Conduct all activities leading to opportunity identification, qualification including probability of success, strategy of the pursuit, drive the pursuit to a proposal opportunity
- Serve as the principal liaison point of contact with all key customers and perform ongoing assessments of customer requirements, determine market trends and develop strategies that align the customer’s needs/opportunities with i360’s capabilities and discriminators
- Identify sufficient business prospects to meet both near and long term business requirements and work closely with management and delivery teams to determine common relationships required to scale in this market and will prepare comprehensive market/account plans
Federal Business Development Research Analyst – Must be Public Trust Clearable
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years of experience as a named account executive and/or business development manager serving Federal Agency clients
- Expertise in marketing systems integration and/or IT services, preferably in the Federal/Civil communities’
- Have proven credibility and relationships with Federal Government clients
- Proven track record of successfully closing business
- An understanding of and experience bidding and winning in the Federal/Civil marketplace
- Excellent written and verbal communications, presentation skills, organizational and time management skills, and a strong sales/marketing presence
- Additional skills: Strategic Account Planning, Problem Solving, Organizational Effectiveness, Communications, Critical Thinking, and Time & Priority Management
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel as required for meetings with clients (while travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice as well as in person meetings)
- MBA or other Master’s Degree or Equivalent
- Ability to leverage per-existing network of clients or contacts in the Federal Civilian marketplace
- Fluency and technical acumen related to Systems Integration of COTS, GOTS, SaaS/Cloud and custom developed solutions in the Federal Government
- Ability to craft sophisticated solutions with creative value propositions and economic models
- Strong, documented track record of achievement
Primary Location: VA/DC Metro Area
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
i360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Citizenship Required: Yes
Clearance Required: Yes
Functional Classification: Cost Accounting, General Ledger (GL), Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Oracle Federal Financial Applications, Project Accounting, Project Costing, Project Foundation
Technical Classification: Conversions, Data Migration, Interfaces, PL/SQL, TOAD, Workflow, XML Gateway, XML Message Designer
Public Referral Program
Earn $2,500 for each successful referral!!! i360technologies (i360) is happy to extend our referral bonus to you for every successful candidate you refer to us. All you have to do is contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Federal Business Development Research Analyst and provide us your name, phone number, email address, referral's name, phone number and email address. We will handle the rest. If your referral meets our current job requirements and is hired by i360 as a full-time employee, after ninety (90) days from the date of employment, we will pay you $2,500... In order to qualify, a candidate referral must not be in our database system and the candidate referral must be aware that his/her name is being given to i360technologies for possible consideration on a job opportunity. You must send us your referral's information prior to having a candidate submit a resume to i360technologies. Candidates you refer to i360technologies must be a legal resident of The United States and of legal age.
Business Development Research