To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Human Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Sales Representative - Entry Level
Titan Business Concepts • Houston, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Sales Representative | Full Time Position
Titan Business Concepts is actively hiring for Customer Service & Sales Representatives to professionally represent our clients within our market.
We're currently offering a full time consistent schedule, weekly pay & bonuses, and a fun, team-oriented company culture!
Titan Business Concepts handles promotional marketing, customer acquisitions, and customer service for our entertainment/telecommunications clients. We implement innovative direct marketing strategy and top notch customer service in order to acquire and retain quality customers within our market.
Our mission is to deliver results for our clients, expand our organization, and provide a work environment where our team members' success is our first priority! Learn more at www.titanbusinessconcepts.com!
Customer Service Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Customer Service: delivering a positive & professional customer experience
- Customer Retention: following up with existing customers to ensure satisfaction
- Sales: securing new customer accounts
- Product knowledge: Staying up to date with clients service/products (training provided)
- Team meetings: Learning/implementing direct marketing/sales strategies
Titan will provide you with all of the training for this position! We hire at the entry level and we also provide further training into leadership and management roles for the right candidates.
- Minimum high school diploma/GED
- 6 months experience in a customer-oriented environment (retail, sales, hospitality) is preferred
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Confidence engaging directly with customers
- Willingness to go above and beyond for the customer & our clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment!
**We are looking to hire quickly! Immediate start or 1-2 weeks notice is preferred for this position.**
If you feel like you would excel in a customer service & sales role, apply today! Upon consideration, our HR department will contact you regarding an interview.