Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 months
Implement new ideas effectively within the client culture.
Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach.
Anticipate customer’s needs.
Interface with client employees and other consultant.
Gather and synthesize detailed, global business requirements.
Understand current and future business processes (As-Is and To-Be).
Apply analytical skills to rationalize change.
Manage complex projects to major milestones.
Develop project justification proposals, business cases and return on investment estimates, prepare executive briefings and project presentations (ability to tell the story)
Conduct weekly project meetings.
Communicate project status
Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on creativity and relationships. Project management skills with the ability to implement and drive projects forward while working collaboratively with internal and external clients.
Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making. Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands. Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with project management concepts, tasks, and tools
- Google suite: docs, sheets (intermediate user - able to utilize formatting, formulas, pivots, vlookups, scripting a plus), slides
- 3rd party software implementation experience (medium to large): SDLC, phases of a project, metrics, etc
- Attention to detail, accuracy, timeliness
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- this person will have to interface with many others in our large team
- Prior project manager / project coordination experience in a corporate environment (5 years)
- Understanding of Supply Chain concepts, processes (sourcing, procurement, inventory, manufacturing, logistics)
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment
environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race,
color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Attention To Detail