ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER
ACCEPTING APPLICANTS IMMEDIATELY!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Schedule: Full-Time: Monday – Friday
PrideStaff, a multi-year award winning national staffing firm, is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER in a highly professional work setting. We are looking for employees who take pride in their work, have an outstanding work ethic, positive attitude, willingness to learn and genuinely believe in taking care of the health and well-being of our clients.
- Providing support to the Account Management Dept
- Interacting daily with insurance company personnel
- Managing billing issues, enrollment, claims and renewals
- Maintaining constant communication with their Account Manager
- Multi-tasking and keeping organized in a fast-paced work environment while being accountable for their work
- Must be proficient in the use of a personal computer and supporting software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Resolve problems independently
- Quickly develop relationships of trust and confidence with a variety of people
- Work collaboratively with team
- Must be self-motivated, have a competitive drive and have a passion for success and achievement
- A willingness to continually upgrade their knowledge and understand the benefits
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
Hardworking And Dedicated