To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Haney Inc. • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Haney is the world’s first Packaging Microfactory™, designed to connect innovation with the accelerated production of small-batch, consumer usable product samples for retail and e-commerce test markets and sales sample programs.
We are seeking a high energy, passionate professional who enjoys interacting with other business professionals to help bring ideas to life and products to market.
The Client Manager is an essential team member who is responsible for maintaining and developing client-business relationships. The Client Manager will support sales growth through active project management and acting as a liaison between the client and internal Haney personnel. Typical daily activity for the Client Manager includes lead generation, corresponding with clients via phone, email and in-person meetings, relationship building, providing project quotations, completing project requests, generating timelines, and ensuring important operational and financial milestones are met. Client managers may be required to travel to meet with clients.
Position Responsibilities/Key Skills:
- Work with Management to assist in securing new business
- Maintaining existing account activity
- Provide job status updates and work through scheduling conflicts, as necessary
- Communicate with clients via phone, email & in-person meetings
- Act as a liaison between client and Haney department personnel (Operations, Accounting, Design, Prepress, Printing, Co-Packing, Quality and, Logistics)
- Budget management
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree (required) in business, marketing or related fields from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a business to business, client account support position
- Client managers should have knowledge of, or experience working in consumer packaging
- Intermediate experience in MS Office Suite