Shift/Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Compensation: $70,000+ depending on experience
Location: Summit, NJ
*This position is partially remote, and office attendance will depend on partner schedules.
Experience: 5+ years
We are excited to share a new opportunity! PrideStaff, a nationally recognized staffing company, has been given an opportunity to assist a local financial services firm hire an Administrative Manager.
A successful Administrative Manager possesses structure, attention to detail and organization, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. In this role you will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the group with professional courtesy and acumen and deliver flawless work output.
Apply directly to this posting for immediate consideration! Or call
Administrative Manager Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for firm administration and support
- Maintain complex and detailed calendars with a keen attention to detail
- Manage the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings including quarterly board meetings with portfolio companies and calls with investors
- Interface with external accounting firms to maintain books and records
- Manage quarterly and annual financial budgets for management company
- Process invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines
- Manage relationship with external financial institutions and banks and keep track of various bank accounts for funds and investment entities
- Prepare spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations for meetings
- Manage office including interaction with landlord and key vendors as required
- Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels
- Lead and coordinate on ad hoc projects as requested
- Maintain and prepare quarterly and/or annual filings for various legal investment entities
- Meaningful and challenging work opportunities to accelerate personal growth and provide the opportunity to take on increasing responsibility in a growing private equity firm.
- Competitive compensation including base salary and bonus.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents with no wait period.
- Life and disability insurance.
- A great 401(k) with match.
- Dynamic, modern work environments that promote collaboration and creativity.
- Flexible time off, dress code, and work location policies to balance your work and life in the ways that suit you best.
- Five or more years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s degree required; Accounting or Business degree preferred
- Comfortable working with various software and IT platforms
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Driven, proactive thinker with strong organizational skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to manage competing priorities i.e., calendar management
- Strong collaboration skills; with a proven track record of working in highly matrixed organization, and with senior-level stakeholders
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges with a flexible, can-do attitude
- Experience strategically supporting multiple senior leaders with different goals and objectives
- Proficiency with Gmail and Google applications, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and QuickBooks
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations, and proven experience interacting with senior management
Attention To Detail