To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02115
- Ashey Dineen
- Phone: 617-248-0780
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Generalist – HR Assistant (Entry Level)
The Panther Group • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
HR Assistants, realize your full potential with The Panther Group! As a leading provider of temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire staffing in the Boston area, we can open the door for your next career opportunity. Right now, we are seeking an entry level Human Resource Generalist for a contract to hire opportunity with one of our clients. Count on The Panther Group to find you the right opportunity where you can learn, prosper, and grow in your accounting career. We are a trusted partner in your work and career life! Apply Today!
As Human Resources Generalist, you will perform a variety of important HR-related duties, including preparation, review and administration of payroll, oversight of employee benefit programs, employee record maintenance, and administration of company HR policies and procedures.
Your additional duties in this role will include:
- Compile data or documentation.
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.
- Explain regulations, policies, or procedures.
- Interview employees, customers, or others to collect information.
- Record personnel information.
Additional qualifications for the role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources.
- 3-5 years in a Payroll / HR blended role with broad experience across all facets of HR Management.
- Hands-on payroll operations experience, including administration and processing.
- Experience in the timely processing of hourly and salaried employees.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of COBRA, FMLA and related state and federal regulations.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office Suite.
- PHR or SPHR certification, a plus.