Jr. & Sr. FP&A Analyst
(Growing Pipeline Co. who may go Public in the next couple of years is seeking strong candidates for various FP&A positions)
Must have strong analytical and quantitative skills, in addition to being an excel super user. Will work closely with top management, including the CEO, working M&A, FP&A and other projects!
- Compile and document daily management metrics and results
- Prepares operational reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Manage the continued development of operational analysis models
- Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly operating reports and presentations for Senior Management Team
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills desirable
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
This position will be a key asset in the future growth of the manufacturing company. Individual will be an integral part of preparing the Company’s operational metrics, reports and special projects. S/he will provide data-driven support to senior management including preparing operational analyses, presentations, and other projects requested by senior management.
Educational Requirements: Bachelors' degree in; accounting, finance or economics.
Additional Experience: 2-10 years in FP&A or related field.
Please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply and a good time to connect.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
Entry level (2-10 years) experience in FP&A role or relevant audit experience.
International Financial Reporting Standards
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles