To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Milliner & Associates • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support. The candidate will possess and display exceptional organizational and planning skills, independent decision-making abilities, a highly-professional demeanor, discretion, and excellent interpersonal skills. Has the ability to develop strong working relationships with coworkers.
- Ensures coordination and optimal scheduling of strategic meetings/events
- Ensure quality communication between directors
- Independently conducts research and/or collaborates with colleagues to ensure that the president is properly briefed and prepared for all meetings and events.
- Manages daily office staff
- Manages community engagements
- Ensure records, correspondence, minutes and activities are maintained within the office
- Fosters a collaborative working relationship between staff
- Actively, independently or in coordination forecasts and assists in the planning of key constituent events or programs
- Approves documents that are prepared by other staff
- Addresses concerns and requests from various sources
- Supervises full, part-time, temporary, employees and contract administrative staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficiency in business writing and calendar management.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office and database management.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to inquiries of a sensitive nature.
- Ability to conduct research, assemble and analyze data and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional in appearance, demeanor, and decision-making.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Notary Public Services a plus