To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TechWerks • San Antonio, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TechWerks LLC (TechWerks) is a rapidly growing company that has been supporting the VA and DOD for over 9 years. With over 100 employees and annual revenue of 15 million, TechWerks is a proven company with a highly respected leadership team consisting of career military veterans dedicated and committed to supporting the military and veteran communities. TechWerks specializes in healthcare information technology, training, analytics, and clinical research.
As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), our success is attributed to our corporate culture focused on client and employee satisfaction. TechWerks prides itself on the ability to recruit and retain industry experts who are known for providing highly services to our VA and DOD customers. Our commitment to utilizing the most effective resources and providing the highest quality services is characterized by a client-focused, collaborative approach where communication, transparency and integrity are paramount.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced JR. Developer, looking to advance his or her career to the next level. We are looking for the following requirements:
· U.S. Citizenship required
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
· At least 7 years of information technology and web development experience
· Active DoD Security Clearance preferred (not required)
· MVC, & ASP.NET (4.5 Framework & past versions)
· ORM/Entity Framework
· REST and SOAP web services
· SQL Server 2008 & 2012 (& past versions)
· Ability to write code, thoroughly test, and debug complex applications using web based and object- oriented programming languages.
· Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of system development and maintenance life cycles.
· Ability to work independently in the technical analysis, evaluation and resolution of software application issues with little or no assistance and make decisions and recommendations to remediate the problems.
· Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles, design and practices.
· Knowledge of relational database theories, concepts and access methods.
· Ability to plan, coordinate, and prioritize work assignments for him/herself.
· Ability to prepare test plans, write and maintain unit tests.
· Skill in interpreting and communicating technical information related to computer programming and data processing, both verbally and in writing.