· U.S. Citizenship required
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
· At least 7 years of information technology and web development experience
· Active DoD Security Clearance preferred (not required)
· MVC, & ASP.NET (4.5 Framework & past versions)
· ORM/Entity Framework
· REST and SOAP web services
· SQL Server 2008 & 2012 (& past versions)
· Ability to write code, thoroughly test, and debug complex applications using web based and object- oriented programming languages.
· Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of system development and maintenance life cycles.
· Ability to work independently in the technical analysis, evaluation and resolution of software application issues with little or no assistance and make decisions and recommendations to remediate the problems.
· Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles, design and practices.
· Knowledge of relational database theories, concepts and access methods.
· Ability to plan, coordinate, and prioritize work assignments for him/herself.
· Ability to prepare test plans, write and maintain unit tests.
· Skill in interpreting and communicating technical information related to computer programming and data processing, both verbally and in writing.