To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Downtown | Westside LA, CA
- Staffmark | Los Angeles
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive | Administrative Assistant
Staffmark • Downtown | Westside LA, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Staffmark is seeking experienced Executive/Administrative Assistants for our clients in
Downtown LA and West LA areas.
Government: County | City
Education: University | College
Health Care: University Medical Centers | Hospitals
The Administrative Assistant will provide a variety of advanced and confidential administrative duties and operational support to the Executives and Mid-Level Managers.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare agendas, business correspondence, memos & reports and transcribing notes
- Screen telephone calls, arrange conference calls, schedule meetings and maintain heavy calendar coordination
- Organize/Coordinate materials for meetings and event planning
- Book travel and hotel arrangements and complete expense reports
- Liaison with other departments as necessary in addition to the ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management, faculty, and business associates
- Perform clerical duties such as faxing, scanning, retrieving, and organizing support documentation for event purchase orders and contracts
- Coordinate, complete, and submit weekly meeting notes as well as weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Special projects as assigned
- Minimum 3+ years Executive/Administrative Assistant experience in the entertainment, education, medical field:
- University | College
- Medical Center
- Must be proficient in MS Office; Word//Excel/Outlook/Powerpoint
- Experience with both PC & MAC operating systems
- Strong project management and coordination skills with the ability to complete assignments under limited supervision within short time frames
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize assigned tasks
- Must demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks and information quickly, as well as be able to multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality pertaining to correspondence, reports and complex documents
- Must have strong analytical skills, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree or higher is preferred, although, may be substituted with appropriate work experience