Nurse | RN or LPN Opportunities
Full-Time, Part-Time or PRN Schedules Available
Work where you are appreciated every day. Where compassion is rewarded and skill recognized. Where your voice is valued at every level of the organization. Where professional growth is supported. Where coworkers become like family.
If you approach nursing with compassion, strive for quality and love being part of a mission-driven team, consider Altercare as your next career step.
We’ve received the North Coast 99 Award, recognizing us as one of the Top 99 Best Places to work for 16 consecutive years.
We welcome New Nursing Graduates to join our team! We offer a dynamic team-oriented work environment and exceptional benefits including:
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING
- Competitive base pay, Shift Differentials, and years of experience pay
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $3,000.00 for LPN and $6,000.00 for RN graduates-up to 24 months after graduation!
- PTO for all Full-Time employees
- Affordable Health Insurance for Full-Time
- Dental and Vision Insurance options for Full-Time and Part-Time
- 401K with a company match
- Uniform Allowance for Full-Time and Part-Time
- Career Advancement Opportunities throughout the company
- Educational Assistance Programs
Please complete an Ingelix Assessment as part of the application process using the following link: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Nurse | RN or LPN
Job Requirements: If you are compassionate, dedicated and want a career in a growing industry with an award-winning healthcare organization, this is the position for you! Here’s what else you’ll need to be successful in this role:
· Be licensed as an RN (Registered Nurse) or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) in the state of Ohio with no restrictions.
· Be able to work productively with other department heads and personnel to meet the goals and strategies of the overall center.
· Enjoy working with geriatric residents
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified