* Provide individual therapy on a weekly basis.
* Be an active contributor to our peer supervision meetings.
* Develop and utilize creative and therapeutically appropriate insight-oriented interventions.
* Develop positive relationships with our patients and staff.
* Maintain detailed notes in compliance with industry and practice standards.
* A supportive environment.
* A flexible schedule.
* A yearly professional development stipend based on performance.
Job Type: Part-time Fee for Service
Available morning slots starting at 7:00 am and Sunday full day.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $2,500.00 to $3,800.00 /month 30 $ per session
Education: Master (Required)
Full Permit License: LCSW- NYS License in Clinical Social work
LMHC-NYS License in Licensed Mental Health Full- Permit
Availability for a minimum 4 days.