With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for an Senior Financial Analyst to join our team in Franklin, TN.
An opportunity exists for an ambitious professional to perform various financial analyses in support of the Nissan North America (NNA) Remarketing Finance team. The organization is seeking a results oriented professional to be part of a highly technical and fast-paced financial planning and analysis team supporting NNA’s financial objectives and growth initiatives. The successful candidate will utilize various reporting and analytical tools (e.g., Access, DB2, Hyperion Financial Management, SAP, and Excel/Smart View) to provide management with timely and accurate decision support analytics focused on driving improved decision making. The individual will work collaboratively across varied functional activities and geographic boundaries to assist in driving enhanced risk mitigation and reporting capabilities, financial insight / analyses and programs that result in improved profitability and working capital deployment. This position offers the right candidate a position in a dynamic finance team.
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Plans, coordinates, consolidates, and reports annual budget, forecasts, monthly close process and variance analyses.
- Analyzes and reports monthly financial results including variances to budget and forecast and reasons for significant variances for management decisions.
- Provides appropriate feedback and guidance in considering financial impact of operational decisions.
- Tracks and analyzes data from multiple mainframe databases with regard to vehicles in the active lease portfolio.
- Frequently conducts complex ad-hoc financial analyses.
- Manages monthly financial close process and provides journal entries and accruals to ensure accurate financials. Manages quarterly intercompany billings between NNA and NMAC.
- Firm understanding of financial concepts related to financial statements, and general working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- 5 or more years of related professional level experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting from an accredited university. MBA, MA or CPA preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other PC applications.
- Knowledge of SAP, SAS, and Hyperion Planning including the Smart View add-on preferred, but not required.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.
Franklin Tennessee United States of America