To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Charles, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group) • Saint Charles, MO
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking an Electrical Design & Analysis Engineer with an emphasis on firmware development to join the Advanced Navigation and Processors team.
Your duties as a firmware engineer will include (but are not limited to):
· Develop and maintain detailed requirements and specifications for FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) and/or SoCs (System on Chip) implemented on processing platforms.
· Provide engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the processor circuit card assembly (CCA) design, conduct trade studies and literature research to support future product designs
Looking for candidates with experience in the following areas:
· Electrical / electronics engineer for VHDL coding of Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) and SoCs
· Design experience and implementation of high-performance digital signal processing hardware using FPGAs.
· Build and use of verification test benches
· Experience with Xilinx and/or Altera devices and tools such as Xilinx Vivado and ChipScope are desired.
· Hands-on experience of programming over JTAG and bring-up in a lab environment, gathering data for technical performance measures and performing basic analysis.
· Basic understanding of the following interfaces: RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, UART, PCIe, Ethernet, 1553 bus, CAN bus, AXI bus interface (xilinx specific), memory interfaces (nand flash, DDR2, DDR3)
· Version control utilities
Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.