To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FrankCrum • Clearwater, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Due to growth, FrankCrum is seeking to fill a Payroll Manager position. This position will support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by managing payroll processing for an assigned group of local and national employers.
- Supervises payroll processing, billing, and related activities to ensure compliance with DOL, FLSA, IRS, and other applicable federal and state regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Processes payrolls as necessary.
- Trains employees on policies, procedures, regulations, changes, and system enhancements, and then manages and tracks performance.
- Manages client relationships by responding, researching, and resolving client issues and concerns.
- Works with other departments to ensure efficient accurate communication and workflow between departments including production of various reports.
- Assists with the development of payroll policies and procedures by recommending improvements or changes when necessary and uploads to database as approved.
- Works with the IT department to resolve payroll and billing issues; creates, changes, enters, deactivates, corrects, and/or deletes data such as templates, invoices, deduction and earning codes, departments, client projects, certified payrolls and locations, date changes, pay groups, and adjustments for tax, billing, or payroll, errors, standard and custom reports.
- Provide feedback on enhancements and assist with testing.
- Reviews employee communications to ensure proper information is communicated to all appropriate parties, and that alternative solutions have been evaluated.
- Assists with the setup and/or modification to new and/or existing clients.
- Updates new client effective dates and monitors assignment of new client accounts.
- Monitors payroll coordinators schedule and workload. Determine assignment of accounts based on complexity, workload and schedule.
- Update payroll mistake log for direct reports.
- Provides topics and feedback for manager meeting.
- Conducts departmental meeting with direct reports to keep them apprised of upcoming items and/or changes and to address their concerns and answer questions.
- Represents FrankCrum at depositions and gathers subpoena information, completes questionnaires, and has records notarized.
- Assists Payroll Operations Director with projects, adjustments, account maintenance, insurance, and/or reconciliations.
- Five (5) years of payroll experience.
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification. Must obtain within the next two (2) testing cycles upon your start in the position.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or a related field or equivalent experience in payroll processing.
- Experience using Ultipro, preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), a plus.
FrankCrum provides comprehensive benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance - free for employee-only level
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (accident, etc.)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical reimbursement and dependent care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Cash Out of PTO hours - up to 40 hours annually
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Entertainment Discounts
- Pet Services Discount Plan
- Legal Services Plan