Due to growth, FrankCrum is seeking to fill a Payroll Manager position. This position will support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by managing payroll processing for an assigned group of local and national employers.
- Five (5) years of payroll experience.
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification. Must obtain within the next two (2) testing cycles upon your start in the position.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or a related field or equivalent experience in payroll processing.
- Experience using Ultipro, preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), a plus.
FrankCrum provides comprehensive benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance - free for employee-only level
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (accident, etc.)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical reimbursement and dependent care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Cash Out of PTO hours - up to 40 hours annually
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Entertainment Discounts
- Pet Services Discount Plan
- Legal Services Plan
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.