Ampcus is seeking a Security Analyst/ Security Tester Specialty with demonstrated experience in software testing, penetration and application security testing. Primary responsibilities will be to perform software testing. As identified, there may be light security testing on web applications.
The role will also involve developing a security testing infrastructure (from scratch) and tooling, as well as authoring automated tests to detect security bugs. You will be a part of our collaborative culture and engage in mentoring others.
- Developing, executing and modifying test scripts to test business processes and applications.
- Reviews requirements and design documents to assess impact to security; potential vulnerabilities and weaknesses; and provide validation reports.
- Perform manual and automated testing, and as needed, apply security testing methodologies
- Establish a security testing framework from the ground work including metrics and dashboards for reporting risk and remediation progress.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
- Tools/Skill- ALM, Jira/Jenkins/DevOPS tools, automation of test scripts, web-service technology, ODI Integer, Oracle SQL Creations and Execution.
· Demonstrated experience with full-life cycle software testing including test case development, test script development, application system and testing (SIT and UAT), and test results reporting.
- Excellent communication and customer management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues.
- Must have 3 years’ recent experience in performing manual testing
- Ability to switch between software and security testing, as required.
- Must have 2-3yrs recent experience in performing manual web application vulnerability assessments.
- Must have experience with DAST tools such as Burpsuite, Owasp Zap or similar tools.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
· Database Experience, backend testing
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Certifications in cloud providers such as Aws
- Experience with participation in bug bounty programs.
Experience in automation testing using Selenium