We are looking for Technical Customer Support Representative. Please review the job description below and please let us know if you are interested and available.
Job Title: Technical Customer Support Representative
Locations: Philadelphia, PA 19019
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
The shifts are listed below. The number of available positions for each shift listed is to the far left of the shift.
2 - Mon - Fri 7 am 5.00 pm flex
2 - Mon - Fri 8 am -6.00 pm flex
2 -Mon – Fri 9 am – 7.00 pm flex
1 - Mon - Fri 1130 - 9.30 pm flex
1 - Mon - Fri 1 am - 9:30 am (overnight)
1 - Wed - Sat 11:30 am - 10:30 pm (4 day’s 10 hours each)
1 - Sat - Wed 8.00 am -6.00 pm flex (weekend set start at 8 am)
1 - Sat - Wed 7.00 am - 5.00 pm flex (weekend set start at 7 am)
1 - Sat - Tues 8.00 am - 6.30 pm (4 day’s 10 hours each)
1 - Sun - Thurs 7.00 am – 3.30 pm
1 - Sun - Thurs 9.00 am – 6.00 pm flex
Candidates MUST meet the following requirements.
• They must have working personal internet in their residence, to be self-paid (not at Client's expense)
• They must have a private/quiet area due in their residence due to the confidential nature of the business.
• They must have a personal computer with a camera so we can conduct the remote interview(s).
• If they don’t have a g-mail address, they’ll need to have one in order to participate in the WebEx interview.
Technical Customer Support Representative
· Works with Client customers via the telephone to answer questions and resolve any technical issues with Client external facing website products or services.
· Assist with Login issues and helping customers retrieve their User IDs and reset their Passwords while ensuring to follow set security standards.
· Maintains a high level of customer focus in all interactions.
· Attempts to resolve issues at first level within specified timeframe.
· Diagnoses customers' technical issues and provides creative solutions and alternatives that meet business needs.
· Provides "just-in-time training to the customer over the phone as needed.
· Escalates unresolved issues and service requests to the ap propriate technical support group identified in Customer Support Center scripting.
· Maintains documentation on incoming calls via ticket tracking system including steps and actions taken to resolve customer issues.
· Identifies opportunities for process improvement and problem elimination.
· Continually focuses on learning new technologies to support rapidly changing and expanding environment.
· Establishes and follows through on individual development plans that enhance team and personal effectiveness.
· 1+ years customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
· Aptitude for, and interest in, learning new technologies.
· Understands customers' issue and demonstrates real concern.
· Responds quickly and resolves problems related to technology usage.
· Communicates clearly.
· Establishes credibility quickly by following up and taking initiative.
· Probes and uncovers customers' underlying issues.
· Defines problems quickly and resolves majority of issues within specified timeframe.
· Can deliver "just-in-time training over the phone.
· Actively shares knowledge and offers assistance to team members.
· Identifies and takes initiative to implement improvement opportunities.
· Possesses insatiable appetite for learning, continuously pursues new learning that add value to the team's knowledge base
Education: 1+ years customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
8 am to 6 pm f Mon - Fri 8 am to 6 pm f Mon - Fri Noon to 10:30 f Mon - Fri Noon to 9 PM f Mon - Fri 9 AM to 7 PM f Mon - Fri 8 AM to 6 PM f Mon - Fri 10 AM to 8 PM f Mon - Fri