· Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modeling.
· Critical skill for this assignment is experience with developing and maintaining business data dictionaries, canonical data models and/or logical data models related to financial datasets.
· Knowledge of Mortgage, preferably multifamily business line.
· Ability to understand and articulate data element names and business definitions for terms related to financial instruments, mortgages and accounting processes and metrics within the Mortgage client's finance area.
· Experience with data-focused projects related to financial databases, data warehouses or datamarts.
· Experience with interviewing users to elicit business and data requirements.
· Strong data and financial analytical skills;
· Ability to understand and document financial terms and detailed exact definitions.
· Experience supporting multiple teams within an organization
· Some experience in technical writing, copywriting, and editing is desirable.
· Experience working to stringent deadlines required.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels.
· Must be highly organized with proven skills managing and tracking assignments and deadlines.
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as proficiency in Adobe Acrobat and other Adobe CS applications preferred.
· A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline. 2+ Years with BS