To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cherry Hill, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate
The Job Window • Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted 25 days ago
The Job Window has an immediate position available for an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate on behalf of our client’s growing team. This firm offers a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits and room for advancement! They are a rapidly-growing promotional marketing company, applying a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to their retail campaigns focusing on marketing, lead generation, and sales.
Because of our client’s proven success and expertise, they continue to obtain new clientele as they dramatically increase their clients' product exposure, sales, and brand recognition. They are in need of an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate who is comfortable engaging face-to-face with customers to market client products and increase sales of their clients’ home improvement services.
What our client has for you:
- Rapid growth and advancement
- Competitive compensation
- Sales and marketing experience
- Energetic and goal oriented team environment
- Travel experience
At a base level, our client will train the Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate to act as a liaison between clients and prospective customers in the Cherry Hill business market. Our client’s plan is to double in size throughout the upcoming year. They need a goal oriented team member who has the entrepreneurial mindset to contribute to their growth.
Responsibilities in this program include:
- Coordinate event promotional campaigns to identify new customers and clients.
- Communicate face-to-face with customers at on-site marketing events to promote products, provide service support, and establish proper channels of information and communication, and increase sales.
- Identify key service attributes, deliver in-depth service knowledge to customers, and educate customers on benefits of each service option to encourage sales and new subscriptions.
- Develop marketing strategies and sales techniques for our client’s on-site retail sales & marketing campaigns.
Our client provides full training for the right candidates. This position is paid on an hourly rate plus performance bonuses. No door to door sales or telemarketing are involved.
Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor employment visas.
Keywords: Sales, Marketing, Entry Level, Field Sales, Retail Business Development, Prospect Qualifying, Product Management, Relationship Management, Consultative Selling, Retail Marketing.