To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
12401 Park Lake Drive
Tampa, FL 33618
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Tampa, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why take a Staff Accountant opportunity with this company?
· Our client has been in business for numerous years- always a plus knowing it’s a stable company!
· The company has experienced large growth
· They are firm believers in cross-training and helping employees reach the next step of their career within their organization
What the Staff Accountant will do…
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Research and reconcile bank statements for accuracy including making corrections as needed.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Assist with Accounts Payable
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
What the company needs in a Staff Accountant:
· 3+ years of general ledger accounting experience
· Bachelors in accounting or finance
· Proficiency in MS Office suite, including intermediate to expert Excel skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal direction