Are you ready for an exciting new, fast paced work opportunity?
Fremont Bank offers a very attractive employment package that includes:
- Up to $5000 Tuition Reimbursement for continued education
- 10 Paid Bank Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- An ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- 401K Plan with an employer match
READY TO LEARN MORE & APPLY?! Keep Reading!!!
Fremont Bank founded in 1964, is one of the oldest independently owned banks in the Bay Area and is one of the top rated mid-tier banks in the nation. Voted a Top Workplace for 2021 and for the past eleven consecutive years, Fremont Bank has an immediate opening for a Head of Content in Hayward, CA.
We have a compelling story to tell and we need an innovative leader at the intersection of content design and brand strategy to help us tell it. You will be the head storyteller, identifying and defining the big themes, stories and narratives, and map them to the appropriate channels with the right KPIs.
You will evolve, own, and drive the Bank’s content strategy, with responsibility for leading and creating content for all business lines across all channels. You will help us improve brand awareness of Fremont Bank as a full-service community bank, and identify creative ways to bring our unique value proposition to life. You will also lead competitive and market research to inform brand positioning, own brand guidelines and standards, and oversee our creative agencies to evolve, and measure the impact of, our brand marketing initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about improving the customer experience, and who has knowledge of current digital trends, user-centered design principles, and UX best practices. We are looking for a creative thinker, who also loves the metrics that demonstrate our progress. This senior and strategic role is a critical enabler to reaching our ambitious objectives.
Role and Responsibilities
· Devise and own Bank’s content strategy and develop processes to manage content creation
· Use innovative, creative thinking to produce award winning content
· Collaborate with subject matter experts and project leads to develop, maintain, and improve content across the Bank
· Manage team of FTE and agency writers and designers
· Own and maintain content and social media calendars that support the sales funnel across key business lines
· Develop channel strategies, editorial calendars, conversion plans and other planning and presentation documents in support of digital content and social media initiatives
· Design organic and paid social media campaigns as well as newsletter and email campaigns
· Map the competitive landscape, identify trends and insights that will inform brand messaging and positioning opportunities
· Identify appropriate metrics to gauge effectiveness of content as well as brand health/value
· Though you will manage the content production process, you will also independently produce both short and long form content and materials
· Work with digital agency to perform keyword research to inform and optimize content
· Develop, maintain, and socialize KPIs that track the effectiveness of our content marketing initiatives
· BA/BS in marketing, journalism, communications or a related field
· 5-10 years of related experience in an interactive marketing communications and/or brand management role
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to partner across all levels of the organization and create an enjoyable, productive collaborative experience
· Clear commitment to excellence, doing everything well, producing outstanding work
· Ability to welcome feedback as an indicator of what to do more of and/or how you can grow
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience managing staff and creating a fun, productive, and collaborative environment
· Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision; able to quickly comprehend, strategize, and execute on multiple and changing priorities
· Excellent project management skills, able to juggle many projects and tasks simultaneously
· Advanced knowledge of features and tools within Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube
· Strong understanding of the evolving role of brand in the digital age
· Experience and passion for bringing brands to life experientially
· Experience with content management systems (CMSs)
· Expertise in the online marketing space (web, email, search, blogging, social etc.) and demonstrated knowledge of fundamental SEO/SEM practices related to digital content creation and management
· Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Job Location: Hayward, CA
- Brand Management
- Marketing Communications