To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3310 East Miraloma Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92806
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Bunzl Distribution • Anaheim, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Customer Service Rep will answer customer inquiries, enter and successfully process orders (50-100 daily) via the AS400. As well as Investigating customer problems and/or complaints to successful resolution. the CSR will also maintain relationships with both internal and external customers with exceptional service.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
- Handles a variety of in-bound calls to determine the appropriate course of action
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer services through fast and accurate processing of orders
- Communications and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquiries
- Serves as a liaison between customers, purchasing, warehouse and sales departments
- Provides pricing and delivery information
- Builds and maintains business relationships with customers by providing prompt and accurate services so as to promote customer loyalty
- Assists customers in the selection of products according to their needs/requirements
- Utilizes computer systems to assist with pricing, availability and alternate product selection
- Receives orders and resolves pricing situations encountered during customer transactions using current sales policies
- Works effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish company goals and to identify and resolve problems
- Assist in resolving shipping discrepancies and errors. This includes obtaining proof of deliveries from the freight carrier and pulling necessary internal documents.
- Submit credit requests
- May recommend improvements in office procedures
- Conducts all functions, duties and responsibilities in a professional manner with a positive attitude and demeanor
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Handle all requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Multi-task oriented with a proactive attitude
- Ability to handle a fast paced work environment
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A high degree of energy, reliability, and organizational skills
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience
- College Degree preferred
- Good computer skills with proficiency in the use of Windows Applications: Outlook, Excel, Power Point & Word
- Experience with IBM AS400 database systems preferable
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion.
Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.