Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. Identifying new potential customers and conducting calls and face-to-face meetings, building and maintaining relationships, maintaining records of all sales leads, educating customers on how our products and services can benefit them, book meetings and events, respond to emails and phone calls, and communicating with team members are necessary for success
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience is a sales role is an advantage
● Generating leads.
● Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
● Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
● Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
● Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
● Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
● Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
● Understanding and promoting company programs.
● Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
● Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
● Maintaining client records.
● Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
● Experience in sales.
● Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
● A commitment to excellent customer service.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
● Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
● Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
● Maintain a professional company image at all times