To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5864 Bee Ridge Road
Sarasota, FL 34233
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cashier, Line Cook, Delivery Driver
Panera Bread • Sarasota, FL
Posted 2 months ago
RETAIL HOURLY ASSOCIATES and DELIVERY DRIVERS!
5864 Bee Ridge -- Sarasota, FL 34232
At Panera, we are a team of foodies who like to work hard and have fun along the way. We care about great tasting food, wellness, and our communities. We're looking for like-minded people who love our guests as much as we do, are dedicated to top-notch service and are ready to jump in as a utility player in our bakery-cafes.
Panera is seeking Delivery Drivers to be the driving force behind our new delivery program . Delivering for Panera is a great way to earn extra income on a flexible schedule. As a Panera delivery driver, you'll join a team that has fun at work and embraces a culture of helping others. No previous experience needed, just bring your positive attitude and we'll provide the training!
Our drivers earn hourly wages, tips and mileage reimbursement and receive their tips in CASH at the end of their shift.
Why deliver for Panera?
• You can take pride in the craveable, clean food you deliver.
• There's little to no cash handling required--our orders are paid for online.
• You'll join a team that believes in good food that's also good for you.
• Tips and mileage are paid out daily.
• You'll enjoy 65% off of Panera food while at work.
• Health benefits are available for part-time associates, too.
• You can save on car insurance, tires and more with our associate discount program.
What will you do as a Panera delivery driver?
• Carry delicious (and correct) orders from the bakery-cafe to hungry customers.
• Help the cafe team in between deliveries.
• Bring the Panera guest experience to homes and offices by providing outstanding customer service.
What will you need to get started as a Delivery Team Member?
You must be at least 18 years old and have:
• A valid driver's license.
• A vehicle with current registration and insurance that can be used for deliveries.
• A motor vehicle record in good standing.
Panera, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer