Title:;Enterprise Identity and Access Management /IAM analyst (Remote)
Duration: 09 months (could be extended)
Shift: 8 AM TO 5 PM
Position: Enterprise Identity and Access Management (Remote role)
This role will help shape and extend our IAM capabilities and lead stakeholders through the requirement, design, testing and training phases of the project deployment.
In addition, this role will providing on-going maintenance and support to the vast IAM eco-system of applications including user access provisioning, SOD monitoring and remediation, perform various security audits, and help to ensure compliance with internal controls and procedures in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory requirements.
- Authorization, ID provisioning and ID management to minimize access control issues and segregation of duty (SOD) concerns
- Conduct and make assessments to onboard new and existing platforms/applications to IAM
- Support user access provisioning processes of various systems such as Oracle, Active Directory, web services and other applications.
- Ensure successful implementation, compliance and maintenance of the defined application security standards and policies
- Responsible for user management activities such as user creation, password resets, RBAC and/or ABAC assignments, and other security related task.
- Gather and manage the many identity requirements of various internal and external applications
- Qualified candidates will be driven individuals and possess exceptional business acumen, coupled with strong working knowledge of ERP solutions & implementations
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in positions with exposure to application security or other functional Oracle EBS setups and configurations; preferably with internal or external audit experience
- Strong knowledge, understanding, and experience of industry standards for application security compliance
- Experience granting and/or provisioning security accesses.
- Knowledge of authentication protocols such as Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos, SAML desired.
- Ability to query active directory and application databases to build account and entitlement collectors.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, ability to multi-task
- Knowledge and experience in the application of policies/guidance and procedures.