To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV 89502
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Company Confidential • Reno, NV
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Lead Artist will join our team-oriented group of creatives in the Game Development Department. The ideal candidate will be required to work a group of artists to create the next highly-engaging and innovative slot games from start to finish.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Working cooperatively with a Game Designer and/or Game Producer.
- Creating digital Game compositions/layouts, game symbols, game logos, UI elements, character paintings/illustrations.
- Animation of game elements.
- Creation of in game visual effects.
- Creation of in game attract sequences and marketing content.
- Actively participating and offering creative solutions to both art and game design challenges
- Contributing to process improvements to increase productivity and the visual quality of the games.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Portfolio required.
- Local applicants encouraged, or willing to relocate on own
- 5+ years Professional Job Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in art/sequential art or equivalent.
- Brainstorm and conceptualize ideas (produce concept sketches and quick concept edits).
- Design and create overall look and feel for projects.
- Create art assets from game concept through production, testing and hand-off.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible to the ever-changing environment of a fast-growing company.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to take and give constructive feedback.
- Highly proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Animation experience.
- 3D program (Maya, C4D, MAX) and Unity skills/knowledge are pluses.
- Casino Industry experience is a huge plus.
Note: All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check
*Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.