To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Joplin, MO
- Onin Staffing
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Onin Staffing • Joplin, MO
Posted 20 days ago
Are you looking for great opportunity to continue your career with a great company in Joplin? Let Onin Staffing help you to put your best foot forward!
As a Finance Manager, you will report directly to the Vice President coordinating the accounting operations of the business based on daily, monthly, and annual basis, accurately recording revenues, expenditures, assets, and liabilities. The Finance Manager is responsible for accuracy and timeliness of accounting records and the appropriate design of internal controls. He/she is responsible for managing cash flows and providing cash/financial projects.
- Lead in timely processing all accounts receivable billings.
- Lead in timely payment of all accounts payable.
- Maintain and reconcile registrations for projects such as sponsorships, special events, programs, etc.
- Prepare financial/regulatory reports required by laws, regulations and board of directors.
- Prepare and work with external auditor for financial annual review/audits for all companies.
- Perform secondary backup for payroll processing and personnel record keeping.
- Perform financial administration of federal and state grants, ensuring compliance and reporting requirements are met.
- Maintain and reconcile land sale/purchase transactions and recordings.
- Attend various meetings for financials representation.
- Keep accounting areas organized following retention guidelines.
- Attend events as needed; collect funds, greet guests, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Vice President and President.
Coordinate/assist the following:
- Assist in preparation of annual budget.
- Assist in preparation of cash management and financial management projections.
- Assist in Annual Membership Directory production.
- Assist in CC-Assist, Fortis, QuickBooks and network administration as directed.
- Assist in staff training of various software/programs.
- Assist in making collection calls for dues and non-dues revenue.
- Assist in obtaining quotes for purchases/services.
- Assist on phone duties or front desk duties as needed.
Specific qualifications for the Finance Manager role include:
- Accounting/Finance Degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing multiple finance reports, project management, and project budgeting
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Financial Report Creation and Interpretation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Federal, State and Other Grants Reporting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Internal Controls: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash flow/Financial Projections: 1 year (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Fortis File, and CC-Assist database
- Ability to manage multiple projects with detail and follow through
For more information, please feel free to contact us at