As we continue to revolutionize industries across the United States, we maintain the need to conquer new corners of the country, most recently the MIDWEST!! The type of person we need to continue our rapid growth is a competitive self starter; someone who has a passion for helping others, and believes in a team-first mentality.
We are looking for an ENTRY LEVEL Sales Associate to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers & clients. The Sales Associate's role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Establish relationships with both clients and employees
- Maintain rapport with current campaign managers and existing customers
- On-site presentations for new customers to build relationships
- Guide coaches and reps through the Energy campaign process
- Set and communicate expectations with employees and customers
Sales Associate Qualifications:
- Sales & Leadership experience, or an interest in a career in working with people
- A winning personality, complimented by natural leadership qualities
- Integrity and Professionalism
- Passion for helping others & seeing others succeed
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Our team would work closely with coaches, players and community leaders across the country in helping them achieve and exceed our client's goals. A day in the life of an Entry Level Sales Associate consists of visiting consumers to establish long-lasting relationships and checking in with national teams to ensure their success. Our reps are friendly, organized and passionate. This position is heavily commissioned based and the right candidate will be motivated and self-driven.
**Due to high demand from our clients, it is currently our busy season, and interviews times are limited. If we think you would be a great match for our company's goals and values, we will be in contact within 48 hours of submitting your application!!
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or sales interest
- Interest in Upward Mobility / Advancement
- Natural Leadership Ability
- Entry Level / Full Time
- Able to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Able to quickly learn and pick up on office systems
- Willing to multi-task, jump in and help various customers and clients
- Wants an exciting work environment!
- Great Communications Skills
- Can work independently or with a group
- Competitive or winning mindset
- Experience training others
- Positive Energy
Attention To Detail