Brilliant is an employee-centric and award winning staffing firm serving the Chicago, South Florida and Dallas job markets. We specialize in placing Accounting, Finance and Technology professionals of all levels for interim staff augmentation, retained & direct hire searches, and complex consulting engagements. Brilliant's Financial Search Division in the Chicago Loop Office is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Financial Search Manager to join a growing team and work passionately filling accounting roles for their clients. The Search Managers role is an even blend of phone calls, in person client visits, recruiting and candidate interviews, placement coordination and account management. As a Financial Search Manager , you will work in our largest market, coordinating direct hire, permanent placement opportunities. This requires clear communication internally and externally, strong organizational skills, resiliency and a solution focused mindset!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Researches various social media sites and our internal system daily to compile lists of names of potential candidates or potential hiring companies/clients.
- Contacts candidates in the core practice fields of accounting, finance, audit, tax and treasury daily in order to build relationships and establish a need to search for a new career.
- Negotiates fees with the client and establishes project timelines/goals.
- Matches candidates with the client’s requirements and schedules interviews with potential candidates and clients.
- Prepares candidates and clients for in person interviews.
- Debriefs clients and candidates after interviews to assess the fit between the two parties and the viability of more meetings.
- Schedules follow-up meetings for interviews for the client and candidate.
- Negotiates the terms of the offer between the two parties and establish time lines for resignation and start date.
- Establish regular follow-up between a Brilliant staff member and the two parties to ensure that objectives and goals have been met once the candidate has begun the new role.
- Develops relationships with permanent search team members along with members of the other teams.
- Attends networking and company-sponsored events monthly in order to build the company name as wells as develop personal connections with people in the finance, accounting or technology community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related area
- 3+ years of professional experience; sales and/or customer facing preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, Applicant Tracking Systems and/or CRM
- High drive and activity in appointment setting, client visits and follow up
- Strong aptitude in developing rapport and relationships with clients
- Experience in the staffing industry, outside business to business (B2B) sales and/or of consultative selling is a plus
- Soft skills required; strong drive, persistence, consistency, organization, great client interaction, and