URL blocked - click to apply
Duration: 6 Months
- The Learning and Development Group sits within Client Single Family Division. The Communications Manager role is a newly developed position designed lead, oversee, and coordinate internal communication projects and activities specific to learning and development activities, including both promotion/launch planning and content development outputs.
- The position reports to the Director of SF Learning and Development.
- Specifically, we are seeking a candidate with a depth of marketing or marcomm-related experience and proven success in driving, managing, and delivering communication content related to learning and development solutions working.
- A foundational interest in and motivation to own, innovate, and deliver on training-related programs is critical. These can include program promotion and launch planning, digital learning content or curriculum, internal marcomm correspondence, original content authorship, etc.
- Some of the functions managed by Communication Manager are recurring monthly activities, while others are ad hoc; essentially all are time sensitive and require collaboration with the SF Office of the Client stakeholders and other customer-facing business partners.
- Lead and execute L&D programs/projects to manage, improve, and sustain internal communication initiatives.
- Partner closely with existing Marketing and Digital Communication teams.
- Provide knowledge, insight, and expertise on learning and development communication best practices, processes, and professional benchmarks of excellence.
- Support L&D projects as a key team member in developing commercialization/promotion plans for various department initiatives
- Effectively partner with and build productive, collaborative relationships with a wide variety of internal stakeholders who serve as contributors, subject matter experts to various projects, and L&D team members.
- Create and maintain collateral, content, and other deliverables, and consistently meeting deadlines and objectives.
- Identify and implement best practices in communicating to and impacting SF audiences.
- Maintain program budget, reports, and documentation.
- Adhere to SF Marcom policies, procedures, and branding.
- Report and present on the progress of key initiatives, both in documentation and in milestone meetings.
Activities Related to this Position may Include:
- Oversight of internal commercialization and promotion launch plans for L&D initiatives
- Management of and content production for new intranet landing page for L&D
- Coordination of various audio and video learning collateral for delivery to internal SF audience
- Production and/or curation of training-related content potentially including various articles, newsletters, podcasts, etc. or mediums.
- 8-10 years of progressive and successful communication management experience, ideally in the learning and development arena
- Significant experience managing L&D or marketing programs in medium to large organizations and/or consulting work, with strong project management and execution capabilities
- Knowledge of communication best practices related to program creation and execution, technology platforms, and/or instructional design.
- Significant knowledge and expertise writing and communicating on digital platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications related fields, or equivalent work experience
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Superior communication (both written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Experience with internal-facing projects and/or other customer experience related communication work
- Superior Microsoft suite (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word) experience
- Preference for successful work experience in the Financial Services industry
- Preference for successful work experience as an internal communications and/or content development professional with strong related experience to learning and development
- Preference for experience with L&D platforms and technologies (LM’s, CRM’s, content authoring tools, webinar platforms, etc.) or other related technology competencies/proficiencies.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.