The Electrical Technician's primary focus will be on high level troubleshooting and maintaining of electrical systems and electronic equipment. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Identify and provide scheduled and other preventative equipment maintenance.
· Assist with installation and removal of machinery and equipment.
· Work closely with production management to increase equipment performance and up-time.
· Ability to read and interpret drawings, specification and manuals.
· Provide assistance to maintenance personnel.
· Follow plant safety rules.
· Associates Degree preferred.
· 5-7 years’ relevant experience or equivalent experiential training.
· Knowledge of PLCs
· Knowledge in Closed-Loop Servo systems.
· Ability to troubleshoot process flow.
· Working knowledge with ACAD 18, MS Project.
· Working knowledge of AC Motor Controls and field wiring.
· Knowledge of electrical safety procedure (LOTO, arc flash, etc.)
· Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office.
· Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment, comfortable with multiple competing demands and deal with delays or unexpected events in a calm and logical manner.
· Understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
· Use knowledge of principles, methods and equipment in the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and electronic equipment.
· Exercise judgment and initiative within established guidelines.
· Must be available for call in duty.
· All associates must embrace and foster an environment that supports our core values of Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving