To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mobile, AL
- Human Resources
- Phone: 704-910-1892
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Coordinator - Entry Level FULL TIME
South Key Inc • Mobile, AL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
South Key Inc is a privately held company located and serving the Mobile and surrounding areas. We specialize in developing sales and marketing campaigns designed to introduce client brands into the marketplace with 100% ROI. Our highly trained representatives serve as account coordinators, campaign managers, and brand ambassadors for our clients, and are responsible for executing dynamic sales and marketing campaigns.
We are currently hiring entry level representatives for all aspects of the company, including marketing campaigns and promotional events. We provide a full training program (paid training) and are looking for individuals who are motivated about learning all facets of a growing marketing firm!
Our comprehensive training program is based on a “mentor system" that includes one on one training in the following:
· BUSINESS / MARKETING / SALES
· ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT
· CLIENT RELATIONS
We work with some of the most prestigious and nationally recognized clients. For ALL of our representatives, we consider their interests, strengths and qualifications to train and develop in the following key areas:
· Marketing and sales strategies geared towards increasing client revenue.
· Individual coaching techniques.
· Strong leadership and management abilities.
· Assess customer and client needs.
· 1-2 years experience working in sales, customer service, or brand promotions.
· Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
· Passion for helping others.
· Should be a proactive self-starter. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
· Outgoing personality and able to interact with a variety of consumers.
· Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns.
· Exceptional advancement and earning potential.
· Generous bonus levels.
· Monetary and non-monetary incentives.
· Full training & support.
· Fun working environment.