To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
297 Pennsylvania 204
Selinsgrove, PA 17870
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Academic and Behavior Support Staff
New Story • Selinsgrove, PA
Posted 4 days ago
New Story School Is a private licensed and academic school that provides special education and behavior health services to children up to the age of 21 who have been diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavior disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story School Is currently seeking a qualified Academic and Behavior Support Staff to join our clinical team. The Academic and Behavior Support Staff works collaboratively with Special Education teachers to fulfill the individual curriculum and self-care needs of the students.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assist with the implementation of the students individualized Education (IEP)
· Assist students within the classroom/program setting during participation in special subjects such as Physical Education, Vocational programs and Field trips.
· Implement appropriate behavior management strategies and techniques.
· Observe/Record data related to behavioral concerns to assess/monitor the progress of the student.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· Six months of experience working with the population of children/adolescents to which they are assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· A passion for helping others
· Great attention to details
· A positive can-do attitude
Eligible New Story Employees will receive:
· Competitive pay, benefits (medical, dental, vision)
· Employee Discount program
· Rewards program
· Potential for growth within the company
· 401k options and paid school holidays for full time employee
New Story is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about New Story Schools and Services, benefits and careers please visit our website www.newstory.com