Job Duration: 6+ months
· Responsible for the operation of daily office functions and duties, including active and autonomous administrative support to the Manager.
· May perform and / or administer some special projects in collaboration with various staff members.
· Managing calendar and e-mails for the Manager on their behalf.
· Monitoring actions and manage reminders
· Arranging meetings for Managers including co-ordination of Team Meetings and larger external events.
· Co-ordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and follow up like booking of travel expenses for the manager
· Booking meeting rooms / venues for the team.
· Managing Workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, etc.
· Preparation and follow up of meetings including taking meeting minutes and keeping action item trackers up to date.
· Manage shared drives and Microsoft Team sites
· Admin support for new starters into the team to include ordering of equipment and monitoring induction.
· Central contact and all other ad-hoc support as needed by Manager and his/her team.
· Resolving simple issues with limited guidance
· Proactive and able to identify issues and raise them appropriately to the manage
· Monitoring actuals and budgets through Microsoft tools.
· At least 5 years of experience as administrative assistant or comparable experience
Education and qualification / skills and competencies
· English: Level 3: Fluent
· Extensive Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Skype for Business.
· Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint is desirable.
· Experience with SAP Concur for travel booking and expenses is desirable.
Taking Meeting Minutes