To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
870 Greenbrier Circle
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Priority Staffing Services • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bookkeeper - Full Charge - Direct Hire
Small Virginia Beach Real Estate Property Management Office
The person selected for this position will be able to perform the duties listed below.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by monitoring a list of accounts
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Cross train as back-up to executive assistant on drafting and typing correspondence, phones, email, filing, researching real estate matters on internet.
- Act as Personal Assistant to Company President
- · Five or more years of experience required
- · Quickbooks experience
- · Journal entries through Trial Balance
- · Accounts Payable and Receivable
- · Process bill payments
- · Reconcilation of bank accounts
- · Process payroll taxes
- · Other Duties as assigned