General Manager of Government Business
The General Manager of Government Business role offers a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to work alongside with the CEO and build the new (government) business within an established company. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional with experience in the pharmaceutical product space. This opportunity will enable the ideal candidate to use his/her experience as a platform to build a business and build a very attractive career path and beyond.
- Undergraduate degree with 7-10 years of experience or MBA with at least 3-5 years post MBA experience
- At least 3 years of healthcare experience (pharmaceuticals, pharmacy, healthcare industry, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of general management or leadership role OR 2-3 years of project management experience as project lead
- Hungry to make a difference with a “hands on” and entrepreneurial mindset
- Self motivated and disciplined with strong value system, work ethic, and mindset to put the success of team and company ahead of individual success
- High level of maturity and understanding of their ego and ability to manage it
- Ability to build strong relationships internally (line employees to senior executives) and externally (pharmaceutical manufacturers)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Very high aptitude and proactive problem-solving skills
- Located within an hour of Burbank
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Complex Problem Solving
Hardworking And Dedicated