Desired/nice to have skills:
Proper communication skills is crucial. In general, problem solving (due to SR position, looking for someone to be creative on accomplishing development objectives). Self-starter/self-motivated
Job Description Summary:
- Strong knowledge in understanding the concepts and best practices of DWH/BI implementation and Support
- Informatica Power Center and IDQ experience.
- Informatica Data Quality process Development and Support experience.
- Informatica Metadata and Business Glossary experience. Experience with Data Analyst, Metadata Manager, Enterprise Data Catalog and Axon Informatica tools.
- Strong experience on RDBMS (Oracle etc.) and should be able to write complex queries
- Good in Unix Shell scripting
- Strong in Performance tuning of ETL jobs and Process improvements of existing jobs.
- Must have the knowledge on DWBI Support functionalities.
- Good Knowledge on Data model and Data Warehousing Concepts.
- Exposure to Onsite/offshore model.
- Good to have Project lead and Support experience.
- Good exposure to SDLC and Agile methodologies.
Manager have determined that the Unix Shell Scripting experience is mainly executing or modifying pre-existing scripts.
Manager is looking for someone who has written shell scripts from scratch and ideally, with multiple lines.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.